
After I moved out on my own, I was such a naive person; since I was so controlled at home that when I did get my freedom, not only did I have no learning to go on, but I went wild with everything. I had a boyfriend that had a motorcycle and he tried over and over to get me to ride on it; and I refused. One day my boyfriend came by after work and I let him talk me into taking a ride. The problem was that we took a ride on the fairway on the golf course, and didn't know that was a big no no. There were bog holes and big tire grooves in the grass that the motor cycle made when we got done. Needless to say, I got fired and soon after I broke up with my boyfriend, because I found out that he knew he wasn't supposed to be out there and never told me, then laughed later. so many of my lessons were learned the hard way.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
my first ride on a motorcycle
Posted by The shell lady at 6:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment